TPA/TFA Cinnamon Red Hot Flavor
This is a "stripped-down" version of our cinnamon that contains mostly cinnamaldehyde and a touch of eugenol. (The "hot flavors")
It is hotter than our cinnamon flavor. Cinnamaldehyde is the main molecule in natural cinnamon bark, and this molecule, like pure cinnamon oil, should not be stored in non-HDPE plastic.
* Note: cinnamaldehyde can vary from being slightly yellow to very yellow, and so there will be color variations with this flavor. Also, this flavor does not combine well with VG-only blends.
** Note: Although rare, some individuals may be allergic to Cinnamon, please do not use this flavor if you are allergic to cinnamon
Ingredients:Artificial Flavor, Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol
- This is a concentrated flavors (Pati/extract)
- MIXED BEFORE USE
- Picture for flavor reference only
- Smaller bottle are repacked from larger bottle
- Only 16oz and above may get original packaging (based on our stock)